Summer of SummitsJADEFit »
Are you looking for an amazing challenge this summer? Do you love hiking and reaching the top of a mountain? At JADEFit we love “peak bagging” and want to share in the fun!
Celebrate the Summer Solstice by joining Our Summer of Summits Challenge. We want to see each and every peak you hike over the summer, starting June 21, the first day of summer!
How it works:
- Purchase a Summer of Summits Peaks Pass $35
- Hike a peak (mountain) over 300m/1000ft and make sure to record it on a tracking app!
- Take a video on the top of your summit and post it to our JADEFit Community Group
- Get entered into our draw for our Summer of Summits Prize Package.
- Contest runs until September 22, the first day of fall.
- For each “peak you bag”, you will get an entry into the draw so climb as many mountains as possible!
Prizes will also be awarded bi-weekly for Mystery Peaks. I will post clues to some of my favorite summits and if you can identify those summits and then get on them, the prize is yours!
At the end of the summer we will host a Summer of Summits Peak Party on September 25th where we’ll draw the winner, give out accessory prizes, BBQ some burgers and have a ton of fun meeting other hikers and peak baggers!
Grand Prize Package includes:
- MSR Elixer 1 person Tent
- MSR Stove
- Therma Rest Honcho Poncho
Additional Prizes will be awarded at the Summer of Summits Peak Party for
- Highest Elevation Gain
- Most Peaks “Bagged”
- Rookie of the Summer
- Contest is open to ages 16+
- Contest runs June 21st, – September 22nd, 2021
To be eligible for the prize you must hike at least one summit over 300m/100ft. To prove you hiked this peak, evidence from an app tracker showing distance and elevation gained must be posted with a short video of you at the top. A screenshot of your trip plus the video is to be posted on our JADEFit Community Group on Facebook. For each summit you reach, one name goes in the draw. The more you summit, the more names in the draw, the better your chances of winning the prize are!
You must hike/walk each summit. Biking or helicopter rides don’t count!
Hikes performed before June 21st will not be eligible. Dates must be visible on tracking apps